Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is fully compatible with conventional DOT 3 and DOT 4 products. It exceeds SAE J1703 and FMVSS 116 specifications as well as all DOT 3 and DOT 4 requirements for superior fade-free brake performance.
- When DOT 3 or DOT 4 product is specified for hydraulic brake systems.
- For consistent “feel” and long lasting superior brake performance.
Features and Benefits
- High vapor point - Resists vapor formation to minimize the potential for “vapor lock” and the subsequent loss of braking power.
- High boiling point - Eliminates brake fade for superior performance.
- High compatibility - Compatible with all seal material. Will not cause swelling or hardening of rubber for optimum sealing against leaks or pressure loss.
- Corrosion protection - Special formulation with inhibitors against rust and chloride corrosion.
Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is specially formulated to exceed all DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications for superior brake performance. It is compatible with all DOT 3 and DOT 4 type products. It has outstanding wet and dry boiling points for consistent and fade-free braking performance. For best performance, drain the existing fluid and replace with Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid. Special chemistry will protect against rust and chloride corrosion. It will not affect seal materials, maintaining tighter seals and eliminating brake fade.
For best results drain and replace the brake fluid once a year. Flush and refill with fresh Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid. Bleed the hydraulic system as recommended by the manufacturer. Check and replace damaged seals and dust protectors if needed. Dispose of empty container in a responsible manner.
Caution: Do not mix with silicone DOT 5 type brake fluid.
Promptly wipe off any spills on painted finish and other non-metallic surfaces to prevent any possibility of discoloration. Store in a cool and dry environment. Always wear safety glasses when using this product. Keep container away from heat and tightly closed to prevent moisture absorption.