Point on the Image for a Detailed View
- Pro X-ring chain lasts five to eight times longer than standard chain
- Provide two more lubricant pools than conventional O-rings for longer life
- Lubricated with specially formulated, vacuum injected U-grease locked in by tough Nitrile Butadine rubber X rings
- Polished and shot-peened link plates
- High tensile strength ensures reliable performance
The "XW-ring" is made of an advanced Nitrile Butadine composite and features 3 contact lips and 2 convex outer stabilizers.
This means 3 lubrication pools to protect against high speed abrasion, extreme heat build up, torsional flex and a loss of lubricant under these extreme conditions.
The Nitrile Butadine composite is oil contaminant resistant, and the "XW" seal design is compression and distortion resistant to provide the ultimate in efficiency and performance with absolutely no o-ring drag.
The "XW-ring" goes the distance to fully eliminate the risk of seal failure on the highest performance machines and provides the user with 50% longer wear life than basic o-ring chains.
From FIM World GP's to Paris-Dakar and Baja 1000, RK "XW-ring" chains dominate the competition.