Point on the Image for a Detailed View
The Vandal offers the sport rider, sport tourer and urban rider an aggressive look combined with features found in Suomy’s top of the line premium helmets. Designed as Suomy's new entry-level helmet, The Vandal is rich in quality and performance.
Combining technological features developed from extensive experience in MotoGP and F1 racing , the all-new Vandal helmet delivers comfort and features typically found on helmets costing much more. The Vandal includes such features as two shell sizes, an ultra luxurious comfort liner using a special “anti-nap” fabric, known for its comfort, durability and hypoallergenic qualities, and a beautiful color graphic scheme. In addition, the Vandal comes with a pair of closable Delta diffusers positioned far back on the helmet where aerodynamics forces provide maximum efficiencies.
The Vandal’s list of impressive features include:
- Two Shell Construction sized from XS - XXL
- Ultra- Light weight at 1250 grams
- DVRC (Dynamically Variable Resistance Crumple zones) providing incredible ventilation and energy management all in a Uni-body EPS design.
- SEC (Structurally Enhanced Composite) fiber weave
- ACE (Advanced Channeled EPS) for maximum ventilation
- Sound Absorbing Polymers
- High Optics Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog shield
- Hot Cured Bag Molded construction
- Removable and Washable 3D Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads
- Special Anti-Nap fabric will not frey from repeated contact with Velcro
- Hypo-Allergenic Anti-Bacterial
- Tooless, Thermal formed visor with no side cover for quick and easy removal
- Reversible upper “Antennae” intake / exhaust ports
- Duel “Aero Spike” exhaust ports on back of shell
- Over sized sponge cervical neck roll
- Breath Deflector
- D-Ring Closure
- Race approval by every major US Motorcycle Race Organization
- DOT approved and CERTIFIED to BSI 6658 Type A: providing unprecedented pre-public release batch testing of each production run, providing exacting quality controls